【格式類型】:MP4
【大小時間】:422MB
【畫質數據】:清晰
【有碼無碼】:無碼
【bt特徵碼】:9668bc48651f9e2734df9cb4c42a946fc9f8b244
【內容描述】:↙↓↓↘ 引用:
Valerie - Juice Her
Added: June 22, 2010

Valerye is a MILF I have had my eye on for quite some time. She goes to this gym I always go to for hunting purposes. We all know I am not the type to workout and my giant gut would let you know this if you had some doubt. I always thought she was cute and kept checking to see if she would finally lose the weight and get into my comfortable hunting range. About six months into my recon she finally had lost 40 pounds and by then I had laid the ground work to tag and bag her. I asked her about her amazing weight loss and how she accomplished it. She mentioned juicing and I set up a little get together with her and I. She would bring the fruits and veggies and I would buy the juicer. We became diet buddies and she was excited to have someone help her stay on task. Once she got to my place with the fruits and veggies I realized she might have been hunting me this whole time. She showed up in a skin tight cat suit and looked FANTASTIC. I banged her all over my kitchen and gave her some of my protein shake. I think we are going to help each other tremendously. Then again, with my lazy, fat ass, I dont think it will last too long.

附件

MilfHunter - Valerie 金髮性感皮革女郎.torrent (16.98 KB)BT资源

2010-6-23 09:02, 下载次数: 15699

本帖最近评分记录
  • zizi103 金币 +20 置顶红包! 2010-6-24 12:18

早起的鸟有食吃啊 我又是沙发 呵呵 必需得支持啊
本帖最近评分记录
  • zizi103 金币 -10 沙发的代价-!请重新阅读版规! 2010-6-23 09:09

很有质感的皮裤,女星也与其相得益彰,非常疯狂

大姑娘美,大姑娘浪,大姑娘穿上黑皮装,大姑娘的皮装还开档,打起炮来不着慌

紧身皮裤很诱惑人,身材太好了,欧洲的女人适合穿这个。

那个男的长的够猥琐的,女的S型身材不错哦