打印

[征文作品] 【岁末征文活动】【无厘头之淫荡校园】

This writer has really put all sorts of sex fantacy, imaginations and illusions to the extremely extent. Never before have I read such a story that has so violently distorted the real meaning of sex making, nor have I come accross such increditable explicit descriptions of the sex acts in every sort of manner what the writer can imagine.

Though the setting of this story is a school, no where can we see any atmosphere of a school life. To be frank, this is a zoo full of wild animals carrying out whatever sex activities the writer can imagine.

We can never talk about the plot, structure, characterizatin and theme of such type of story. I think even the writer does not aim to write such high level of literary story. He mainly intends, I think, to express his inward own way of sex imagination. He starts flying madly and crazily like an aeroplane which has lost its control. His thinkings are choppy and disconnected. His presentation of the story is absolutely nothing to do with the school either. In his story, every human being is a sex animal, ready to love or to be loved, rape or to be rape or to exercise what ever sex acts the writer can imagine.

We cannot call this story as a story. We have better say that it is only a sex dream created by the writer himself. Yes we do have a school as the setting, but starting from the Principal, the male and female teachers down to the students, girls and boys, carry out sex activities no matter it is in the Principal's room, the classroom and any part of the school. The girls can mastubate publicly in the classroom during the lesson. They can give sex services to their male teacher at any time and anywhere  and in any form - without shame or dinity all. They can be proud to have incest and adultries with their fathers or have abnormal sex tortures of inserting their anus.

But as this is a very extraordinary sex dream of lots of abusing the normal sex behaviour, the extremely strange and abnormal contents have arrested the attentions of some readers who are used to read adult stories with human like presentations.

Whether you like this type of writing or not, it has at least given the readers a new face of writing - there are lots of off track the moral standard of sex relationships, a mixture of mised animal like Principal, teachers and students. Some readers may find the writing extrordinarily exciting because the development of the fantacy is so unexpected and funny.

They may perhaps find some sort of brutal and roaring sex satisfaction in reading such a writing.

The especially strange mind of this writer is absolutely out of our understandings.
本帖最近评分记录

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-1 15:58